What We Do
Once we start working with your child in Caterpillars, they will:
- Be given a regular 30-45 min slot during the school week.
- Be provided with a safe, secure and nurturing space for your child.
- Develop a safe and nurturing relationship with the Children’s Mentor.
- Sessions can be individual or small groups tailored to the child’s individual needs.
- Sessions are fun and might include role-play, puppets, board games, arts & crafts and stories.
- They include time to talk and be listened to
- A pupil’s progress will be reviewed on a half-termly basis.
As a parent/carer how can you help?
- By informing the class teacher or us if there are any issues that may be affecting your child
- Please feel welcome to contact the Children’s Mentors if you have any questions.